Distress Assignment sale for stack townhouse in Etobicio, built by one of the most respectable builder – Menkes.
Assignment with no profit, 3 bed 3 wash upper unit , with 1 parking , no locker, move in Sep 2023.
Very functional and squarish design without any waste of the time.
Boosted 1302sq plus large roof terrace.
A friendly & convenient place to call home. South Etobicoke’s most vibrant parkside community!
Imagine having the best of a small lakeside town lifestyle right in the heart of the big city. At Lake & Town, you can! Lake Ontario’s beautiful parklands and beaches are down the street. The charming town-like atmosphere of Lake Shore Blvd. is right at your doorstep. With all this and more nearby, homebuyers can enjoy a truly fulfilling lifestyle at Lake & Town.
Grab the chance to get the townhouse assignment deals back to 2019 price .
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lake & Town (from condonow)
1. Educational Institutions – Lake & Town offers up an amazing opportunity for investors because of its close proximity to Humber College and its Lake Shore campus, which is located just 1 minute away.
2. The Lakefront – Residents of Lake & Town will be able to enjoy being just minutes away from the city’s lakefront and several green spaces and lush parks including Colonel Samuel Smith Park which offers an off-leash dog area and a skating trail during the winter for residents to enjoy.
3. Major Thoroughfares – Motorists will enjoy having easy access to Lake Shore Blvd which can connect them to the Gardiner Expressway in just 8 minutes, and Toronto’s downtown core is under 25 minutes away. Residents of Lake & Town will also have easy access to nearby Highway 427, which is also just 8 minutes away, and the QEW.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Lake Shore Blvd is conveniently located just south of Lake & Town, providing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
5. Transit Options – TTC streetcar and bus routes are located just steps away from Lake & Town making it easy for residents to travel throughout the area or commute into Union Station. Mimico GO station is also easily accessible, just 5 minutes away and the Lakeshore West route will transport riders into Union Station in approximately 20 minutes.
Menkes is an award-winning development company that was founded 60 years ago and since then they have been building quality family homes and master-planned communities of superior value in prime city locations.